Meet the ASCO
The Adirondack Sky Center & Observatory is a charitable organization recognized under the laws of the IRS 501(c)(3) Not For Profit, and is also incorporated in the state of New York.
The mission of the Adirondack Sky Center is to provide quality educational experiences for people of all ages through the science, technology and history of astronomy.
We will accomplish our goals through the following actions:
Enhance public awareness and advance the science of Astronomy.
- Integrate with area schools, colleges and universities.
- Encourage and support amateur astronomers of all generations young and old.
- Provide families, civic and community groups the opportunity to view the night sky with various telescopes.
- Add to the enjoyment and quality of life in the Adirondack Mountains.
- Contribute to scientific discovery.
- Collect historic astronomical related items.
- Invite the public to hear lectures and view seminars from experts in the field of Astronomy.
- email: email@example.com
- Phone: (518) 359-3538
- Mailing Address:
- P.O. Box 1332
- Tupper Lake, NY 12986